Spirit of Horse eCards is committed to protecting your privacy and does not allow access to or share your information with advertisers or any other third party not related to the functionality of our service to subscribers (subject to section 3-c). Please read the following policy to understand how we collect, use and safeguard the information you may provide to us via our website.
Spirit of Horse eCards and the web site spiritofhorsecards.com are also referred to herein as “SOH eCards” or “SOH eCards Website”.
1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of termsThis Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing www.spiritofhorsecards.com, you acknowledge and fully agree to Spirit of Horse eCards’ Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Information We Collect and How We Use ItSOH eCards collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
A. Web Server LogsWhen you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality..
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
C. How We Use Your Personal InformationWhen you register to become a subscriber to our services, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number and relevant financial information, i.e., your credit card number. Any such financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased, and we will retain such information only for the period of your initial registration and the time needed to process payment in compliance with the functionality of SOH eCards’ credit card processing system. This information may also be forwarded to or checked by your credit card provider. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us if we need to provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
D. Our Mutual Responsibility to Protect Your Personal InformationSOH eCards employs security systems to protect the information we receive from you from unauthorized disclosure. As a registered member, you should not share your password with anyone. In addition, if you suspect unauthorized access to your information, it is your responsibility to contact SOH eCards immediately. SOH eCards personnel will never ask you to divulge your password in written or electronic communications. We will only ask you for your password when you contact us, and only in cases where you request customer service to correct a service problem which requires your password. Please be aware that Internet data transmission security cannot be 100% guaranteed by anyone doing business online, no matter how many firewalls and security systems are employed. We rely on professional security systems to protect the information you transmit, which are disclosed in section (e). Because security is important to both SOH eCards and you, we will always make utmost efforts to ensure the security of our systems.
E. SOH eCards Payment System and Security MeasuresThe Personal Information you provide -- including your credit card information -- to create and access an account with us and to make purchases from us -- is secured using industry standard e-commerce security technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. Your credit card information is never stored, but securely transmitted to conduct the commerce transaction, then discarded. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server.
To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
3. Accessing Web Account InformationWe will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information in your “Member Profile” or by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Changes to this StatementSOH eCards has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
5. Contacting UsIf you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at email@example.com
SOH eCards will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.
Buy your favorite horse-loving
friends and family a gift that
E-InspirationsFree weekly inspriration messages featuring my artwork and writings.
Click to learn more or sign up
About the ArtistKim McElroy
Kim's vision of horses portray the power and beauty of the horse's form; but more than that, they offer us a timeless glimpse of it's soul...
Spirit of Horse eCards are created from the pastel paintings of Equine Artist Kim McElroy
Visit Kim's Spirit of Horse Gallery Website for more beautiful Art Prints and Gifts
Sign Up for Kim's newsletter to receive beautiful weekly inspirational emails featuring her Artwork and Writings
Spirit of Horse Gallery, P.O. Box 1250, Kingston, WA 98346 USA | www.spiritofhorse.com | 360.297.7736
© Copyright Spiritofhorsecards. All Rights Reserved. Design by Arrowhead Graphics.